Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hard Work

This challenge is hard work!
    I am stuck on the last word.  I think it is because I have accepted the challenge to train as a coach...that means I need to know ALL about coaching. The best way to coach is by example.
    So....I am doing some heavy duty examining and eliminating.  AND caring about my emissions.
    I hope no one out there had their hair catch on fire out of the blue.  I have been struggling with negative emotions over all of this energetic digging up of old feelings. And for some reason all I want to do is sleep.
    Part of this program is to read a truck load of books, meditate, journal, and blog.  Well, you can see how I am doing with the blog part...It is a little bit challenging........wait...that is a 'c' word....and this is called a 90 day challenge....so I guess it is just right.
    I have to keep reminding myself about my theme song... "I'm Just An Old Chunk of Coal"


    I know what it takes for a chunk of coal to become a diamond.  There is no way it can be comfortable, or glamorous. But I suppose it is worth it to become something lovely.
    Going from a chunk of coal to a diamond is a little like becoming a butterfly.
I can't imagine what it would feel like to enclose myself into a chrysalis for so long.
   One of the Books on the book list is "Feelings Buried Alive Never Die."  I will tell you right now it is painful to read this book.  But it is so full of great information about overcoming beliefs that you have decided you need but that no longer serve you well...you know the ones that interfere with your health and relationships...to say nothing of hindering your personal growth.
   This is where I am hung up.  Deciding to pick up the mirror and look long and hard at myself has never been high on my fun things to do list.  But I am doing it so bear with me.

Onward and Upward!!
Tari

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my 90 day personal journal for the "Every Woman A CEO" project. Feel free to leave a comment but please be nice...and no spam.
Thanks :)