Monday, March 31, 2014

Today's word is Experiment...but I have some thoughts about Energize.

     I have been thinking about how I move through a day.
     On the days that I teach I am really on my toes to keep a positive energy about me.  I want to be sure that I treat all the people that I come in contact with with respect.  I want them to be comfortable around me and I want to be a good example.  So I am very careful about the words I choose and the tone of my voice and my body language.
     In the past I have come home from a day full of other people...by that I mean folks who aren't my immediate family...and said, "whooosh, I am glad this day is over."  And I fall into irritability...crankiness...not being very kind.
     That energy that I expend with other people...that same energy should surely be expended with my family first and foremost.
     It is my goal to have that energy be my constant state...with no more "whooosh"s.  I love the people in my family, so very much.  I love the people I teach as well.  I want to make my family's experience around me as fun an experience as I want my students to have around me.
     I can do this.  It is possible and probable and so very okay.

Here's to Growing and Glowing!!
Onward and Upward!
Tari

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my 90 day personal journal for the "Every Woman A CEO" project. Feel free to leave a comment but please be nice...and no spam.
Thanks :)