Monday, June 24, 2013

As promised ...

Today's word was "constant"...

A really good word that I think I have seriously applied in the last several years.  With all the troubles with my relationship with my husband and with all the troubles that created the troubles with my relationship with my husband...I still stood by him and stayed steady, and constant to my commitment to be his wife.

Constant: a,
1)     Fixed; firm; opposed to fluid.
2)     Fixed; not varied; unchanged; permanent; immutable.
3)     Fixed or firm in mind, purpose, affection or principle; unshaken; unmoved; as a constant friend or lover.

4)     Certain; steady; firmly adherent; with “to”; as a man constant to his purpose, or to his duties.

I know that there are other areas to become constant in.  Like being a homemaker...I watch Bronwen and I am just amazed at how much joy she finds in that.  I know I can do better in that area.

I am fixed in my desire to be a candidate for the highest degree of glory.  I know that I have a LOT to learn but I have it firmly in my mind that my desires, actions, and hopes are for that end.

Constant. Steady.  It's good.

Onward and Upward!
Tari

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my 90 day personal journal for the "Every Woman A CEO" project. Feel free to leave a comment but please be nice...and no spam.
Thanks :)