Saturday, June 15, 2013

Wow!!  My first ever blog!!  I feel so insecure.  I know that will pass.  I am so happy to know that that will pass. :)

This particular blog is inspired by my daughter, Bronwen, and her friend (our friend) Larry Anne. It is all about becoming.  I am always happy to become...especially if it is something better.

So we have been issued a challenge.  A 90 day challenge which begins with writing down my strengths and weaknesses.  What!?!  I have strengths?!  Who knew?

The weaknesses are the same ones that I have been working on my entire life...55+ years.  I know that a lesson is repeated until it is learned...Come ON Tari, get with it. I am hoping that this challenge and being around people who are also working this challenge will help me FINALLY learn them and move on.

Onward and Upward!!
Tari

2 comments:

  1. Woo! This is going to be great! I'm already so excited about how things are stirring up inside of me. How about you?

    ReplyDelete

This is my 90 day personal journal for the "Every Woman A CEO" project. Feel free to leave a comment but please be nice...and no spam.
Thanks :)