Sunday, June 16, 2013

I sat with my husband, Randy, and my daughter, Bronwen, tonight and we listed one anothers' strengths as we each see them in the other.  It was very interesting and gave each of us food for thought.

We made the rule that you can't cringe, or make comments other than "thank you."  We had to have a spirit of gratitude...because otherwise we were just calling each other liars...and THAT is not what the whole exercise is about.

It is very uplifting...gives one some hope...  I guess because we see our own weaknesses so clearly...well, I see mine so clearly anyway.  I will really cherish this list and work on really living up to it.

This is going to be an interesting challenge because I sat with an 1828 dictionary defining some of the words we will be working on.  I think it will be interesting to see what definitions the challengers have for these words.

Onward and Upward!
Tari

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my 90 day personal journal for the "Every Woman A CEO" project. Feel free to leave a comment but please be nice...and no spam.
Thanks :)