Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Today's word is Enthrall

I don't think I can do this word.  Here's why...

Enthrall:
To enslave.  See “Inthrall”
To enslave:  to reduce to bondage or servitude;  to shackle.

I can Eliminate the "natural man"  but I struggle with the idea of enslavement.  The very purpose of our existence is based on Agency.  Enslavement eliminates that and I am just not into that...

I am enjoying the freedom this challenge is affording...I am not interested at all in enslavement.  I am no Thrall.  I am bursting those bands that have held me back and moving...

Onward and Upward!!  in order to...
Grow and Glow!!
Tari

1 comment:

  1. Good catch! I was a little surprised this word was in there, because I caught the negativity in that too. But I loved your simple statement of wanting to be free of all bondage.

    ReplyDelete

This is my 90 day personal journal for the "Every Woman A CEO" project. Feel free to leave a comment but please be nice...and no spam.
Thanks :)